Fully Remote School Psychologist Position in Irvine, CA
Fully Remote School Psychologist Position, Irvine, CA
Are you an experienced School Psychologist seeking a remote opportunity? VocoVision is partnering with a school district in the Irvine, CA area, to find a Remote School Psychologist to provide virtual services as an independent contractor. With VocoVision, we require a minimum of two years of professional experience in a school setting.
- Master s Degree in School Psychology.
- California state educational certificate for School Psychology.
- Active Live Scan fingerprinting.
- Professional liability insurance coverage as an independent contractor.
- All VocoVision contracts are 1099.
- K-12 caseload with a range of mild to moderate needs.
- Flexible scheduling with a full-time commitment.
- Conduct virtual assessments for students with varying needs.
- Collaborate with educators to develop individualized education plans (IEPs) that cater to students' academic, social-emotional, and behavioral growth.
- Offer remote counseling and crisis intervention services as required.
- Participate in virtual IEP meetings alongside fellow faculty members and parents.
- 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM PST in-school hours.
- Full-time hour opportunities (37.5 hours per week).
- All indirect services (i.e., IEP reporting and planning) can be completed at your convenience.
If you are interested in providing remote services, we want to hear from you today! Please send your resume to Justin Hennebaul at [email protected] for further consideration. For additional questions or inquiries about other VocoVision teletherapy opportunities, please reach out directly at (678) 710-7686. We hope to hear from you soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled