Fully Remote School Psychologist Position
A school district in Ohio is focusing on hiring for a School Psychologist for the 22-23 school year. The position held is full-time and fully remote. YOU are our investment! Our providers maintain their relationships with VocoVision year after year. Why? It is simple. We are committed to providing you with the best experience of your career.
- Full-time position available
- Guaranteed weekly hours for all direct/indirect services & Weekly Pay
- 1099 Compensation
- PreK-12th grade caseload is based on experience
- Initial IEPs, assessments, and re-evaluations
- 2-year school-based experience required
- Masters Level Degree in School or Educational Psychology
- School Psychologist Ohio License
- Basic computer knowledge
If you desire to be instantly reviewed for the School Psychology position, look no further! Please email me an updated copy of your resume to [email protected]. Upon receiving, I will reach out to get more information and availability for an interview with the school district.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled