Fully Remote School Psychologist Utah
Fully Remote School Psychologist Ohio
VocoVision is currently working with an excellent school district in Ohio that is looking to hire a remote School Psychologist.
Full Time (37.5 Hrs/week)
- Conduct comprehensive assessments to evaluate students' cognitive, emotional, and behavioral strengths and needs.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and educational professionals to develop individualized education plans (IEPs) and interventions.
- Provide counseling and therapeutic services to students, addressing social-emotional issues.
- Assist in the development of programs that promote a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Maintain accurate and confidential student records in accordance with regulations.
- Stay up-to-date with current trends and best practices in school psychology.
- Master's or doctoral degree in School Psychology from an accredited program.
- Valid Ohio state licensure or eligibility for licensure as a School Psychologist.
- Experience in conducting assessments and developing IEPs.
- Knowledge of special education laws and regulations.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively in a remote setting.
- Proficiency in using technology platforms for remote assessment, counseling, and collaboration.
- Flexible work hours and a fully remote work environment.
- Professional development opportunities.
You can apply directly below or send your resume and 2-3 references to Caroline Clark at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled