FULLY REMOTE School Psychologist Washington
Job Description: Vocovision is in the process of scheduling interviews for a School Psychologist to work remotely for a Washington State School District for the remainder of the school year.
As a remote School Psychologist, you will work closely with students to provide comprehensive psychological services and support. You will conduct assessments, develop individualized intervention plans, and offer counseling to address students' academic, social, and emotional needs.
- Master's or Doctoral degree in School Psychology or a related field
- School Psychologist certification in Washington
- At least 2 years of experience working as a School Psychologist
- Strong knowledge of assessment tools and techniques, as well as relevant laws and regulations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with students, parents, and educators
- Conduct comprehensive assessments to evaluate students' cognitive, academic, and socio-emotional functioning
- Collaborate with educators, parents, and other professionals to develop individualized education plans (IEPs) and intervention strategies
- Provide counseling and support services to students dealing with academic, behavioral, and emotional challenges
- Facilitate workshops and training sessions for educators and parents on topics related to student development and mental health
- Monitor student progress, analyze data, and make appropriate recommendations for interventions or modifications
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of student evaluations, services provided, and progress reports
- Communicate effectively with team members, parents, and administrators to ensure a collaborative and supportive environment
- Weekly compensation
- Pay for direct and indirect services
- Full-time, remote position
- Ability to make a positive impact on the lives of students
- Supportive and collaborative work environment
Job Type: Full-Time (40 hours), Remote, 1099 Contract
To Apply: If you are a dedicated and compassionate School Psychologist seeking a remote opportunity to make a difference in students' lives, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume online or via email to [email protected]. Feel free to call or text Rumor Morton at 678-497-4825.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled