Fully Remote School Psychologists | PA Contract
Remote Pennsylvania-licensed School Psychologists
Many school districts across the country have begun implementing tele-therapy into their related services programs and need experienced professionals to provide services to their students remotely. The ideal candidate has previous experience and success utilizing Teletherapy in a school setting and would be available to start quickly and adapt seamlessly into this role.
We are seeking a qualified, PA-Licensed School Psychologist for the remainder of the 22/23 School Year. Details below.
- Master’s Degree in Psychology
- Active licensure in Pennsylvania
- Able to lead IEPs and perform evaluations
- 22-23 school year
- Full time – 37.5 hours a week
- Working with students K-12
- Mild to moderate disabilities
- Ability to collaborate with other team members and parents
- Guaranteed hours
- Same hourly rate for direct/indirect services
- 1099 Contract
- Hourly Compensation ($46 - $56 per hour; based on experience and market)
- Capable Desktop or Laptop Computer with Webcam (no Chromebooks or Tablets)
- Access to High-Speed Internet
- Basic Technical Knowledge of operating Windows or MAC Computers as well as Zoom and/or other web-based conferencing applications.
- Completion of our Technology Screening Process
- Quiet Space or Office free of interruption
- Maintain a collaborative team approach working with occupational therapy, physical therapy, nursing, dietary, and teachers
- Maintain records and reports necessary to provide and monitor an effective speech/language program
- Establish a parent/school inter-relationship in working with speech/language impaired learners
- Receive compensation for direct and indirect services Participate in school IEP, MFE, parent, and team meetings
- Have extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Remote work in Schools possible.
If you would like to speak on Tele-therapy further and believe its benefits might suit you, please reach out to Justin Ritchie by email at [email protected] or by text or phone at (678) 538-6795. Please submit your resume, along with availability via email and we will reach out within 24 hours.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled