Fully Remote School SLP | Colorado
VocoVision is currently looking for a Colorado-licensed, Virtual Speech Language Therapist candidate to work-from-home with a school district based in Durango. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a sympathetic and supportive team of administrators on staff. This is a Full-Time virtual SLP job that will be working with a Middle school caseload. If you are licensed in any other states and are interested in hearing more about our other openings, please inquire by emailing your resume to [email protected] or scheduling an initial phone call with https://calendly.com/zack-anello-initial-phone-interview/initial-phone-interview
- Full-time (30 hrs/week)
- Middle School caseload
- Provide diagnostics and therapy to kiddos with communication disorders including aphasia, apraxia, dysarthria, and voice disorders
- Participate in school IEP, MFE, parent, and team meetings
- Schedule and execute assessments clearly and effectively
- Master of Speech Language Pathology
- Colorado Licensure
- ASHA Certification
- 2+ years' school experience, Middle School Preferred
- Not required to be bilingual. Monolingual is considered!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.