Fully Remote School Speech Therapist Job in Michigan
Are you looking for an opportunity to provide speech services to students, but also the chance to work from home? At VocoVision you can do both! With our teletherapy option we have been providing remote services to students who are at school for over 10 years.
VocoVision works with school districts across the country placing qualified therapists in areas where students need them most. We are interviewing tele-therapists for a Speech Therapist role in Michigan. Hours are guaranteed and you are paid weekly.
The position is available immediately for qualified candidates.
- Remote teletherapy role
- Start asap
- Full time preferred but open to seeing part time candidates
- 1099 compensation plan and must obtain liability insurance
- ASHA CCC's
- Michigan Speech License
- Out of state applicants must also have a speech license in the state they reside as well as Michigan
- 2 years of in school experience
- IEP & AAC experience is preferred; not required
To apply please contact [email protected] or call directly at (678) 367-4912 to discuss this position further.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled