Fully Remote Sign Language Interpreter - California
Fully Remote Sign Language Interpreter
VocoVision is working with a fantastic school district in California in need of a Sign Language Interpreter. This position allows the selected SLI to provide services entirely from the comfort of their own home.
- Full-Time (30-35 hours/week)
- Caseload: One on One
- Mild-moderate disabilities
- Hourly Pay
- 3.5 EIPA or Higher
- Bachelor’s Level Degree in ASL or Education Interpreting
- Registry of Interpreters for the deaf
- National Interpreter Certification
Take advantage of this opportunity to work from the comfort of your own home! Eliminate the daily commute, minimize exposure to illness, and gain the flexibility you need and deserve. Feel free to reach out to me via email or phone to receive further consideration regarding this position!
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled