Fully Remote Sign Language Interpreter in Texas (Teletherapy)
Fully Remote Sign Language Interpreter – Texas
VocoVision is working with an amazing school district in need of a Sign Language Interpreter. This position allows the selected SLI to provide services from home. The school is actively interviewing NOW!
- Full-Time-37.5 hours
- Elementary – High school caseload
- Mild-moderate disabilities
- Must be certified member of RID, BEI, DARS, or DHHS
- Bachelor’s Level Degree in ASL or Education Interpreting
- 2-3 years in a school setting
Benefits of working with VocoVision:
- Nationwide Opportunities
- Consistent hours
- Clinical Support and Guidance
- 24/HR Information Technology Assistance
- All-inclusive training
- Platform and materials provided
Take advantage of this opportunity to work from the comfort of your home! Eliminate the daily commute, minimize exposure to illness, and gain the flexibility you need and deserve. Feel free to reach out to me via email or phone to receive further consideration regarding this position!
To be immediately considered for the position please email Fiona Harper a copy of your resume at [email protected] or text/call 770-882-2167.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled