Fully Remote SLP job: Speech-Language Pathologist in Illinois school
Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist position:
- Provide IEP services and therapy to small groups
- Indirect and direct time included in your guaranteed weekly hours; and you are paid EQUALLY for both
- 1099 contract - you are your own boss - speak to a tax professional about the many write-offs and benefits of this type of position
- Interviewing ASAP
- 2 years in a school setting preferred
- No remote experience required
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Licensed SLP in IL
Please reach out via call or text at 813-906-2353 and/or email your resume to [email protected] if interested.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.