Fully Remote Social Worker in New Mexico (Teletherapy)
Virtual School Social Worker – Work from Home
We connect schools with the highly qualified tele-practitioners like yourself. Our platform allows you to effectively treat, teach, assess, and encourage a single student, or an entire caseload. The flexibility of our platform allows seamless collaboration and servicing with other teachers and students at the school. You will have opportunities to work on a full-year, or short-term basis.
VocoVision is currently interviewing clinicians for a Social Worker position in a New Mexico school district.
The selected Social Worker will enjoy the benefits of working from home, and receive the software, training, and IT support needed to succeed.
- Licensed as Social Worker
- Master’s degree in social work
- Certification in School social work
- New Mexico Certification to work in schools as Social Worker
- Full-time: 37.5 hours
- 1099 Contract
- Immediate Start through End of School Year
- Caseload: Middle school students
- Provide direct casework, service coordination, and crisis intervention services to students, families, and local school staff.
- Perform crisis intervention support to students, families, and local schools for situations impacting attendance, adjustment, or school environment.
- Serve as a consultant and resource to local schools concerning issues and problems relating to school attendance, adjustment, or school environment.
- Mainly a mental health counseling role.
To be immediately considered for the position please email Fiona Harper a copy of your resume at [email protected] or text/call 770-882-2167.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled