Fully Remote | Special Education Teacher | Idaho-1099
Vocovison has been in the business of Teletherapy for over 11 years and we have perfected the work from home formula. We have flexibility on our Special Education Teacher jobs to make sure you help the students who need it most from the comfort of your own home! There is evidence already that tells us just how effective virtual help is for students, we offer premium services and tools on your journey as well so you’re more than prepared.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education
- Master’s degree in special education
- Special Education state certification- Idaho
- Compassionate, kind and patient
- Bilingual and monolingual candidates considered
- Prepare, execute and assess the students’ work done in class.
- Collaborate with the Class Teacher and Lead Teacher.
- Update parents on their kids’ progress and giving recommendations to promote a better learning at home.
- Use special tools and equipment provided to stimulate an interesting learning experience.
- Identify the individual needs of each child and create a healthy, inspiring and supportive learning environment.
- Competitive compensation
- Hours guaranteed weekly pay
- Flexibility in schedule
- Flexibility in work location
- 1099 contract: contracted as an independent business, qualify for tax write-offs
- Access to technical team
- Access to clinical team
- Access to digital library, toolkit, resources, scheduling
If you are interested in this position, please apply and email me a copy of your updated resume. I look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled