Fully Remote Special Education Teacher in Oregon
Oregon Special Education Teacher – Work from Home
VocoVision is seeking a Special Education Teacher (K-12) that is capable of planning, organizing, and implementing an appropriate instructional program in a learning environment that guides and encourages students to develop and fulfill their academic potential.
- Develop and implement individualized educational plans and instructional programs.
- Provide ongoing and periodic evaluations of student’s progress and make recommendations concerning curriculum areas to be emphasized and required accommodations.
- Develop and maintain a professional relationship with parents/caregivers and inform them of the student’s progress.
- Participate in IEP meetings.
Education & Experience:
- Must have minimum of a bachelor’s degree
- Valid OR Teaching Certificate is required
- 2 years of experience in a school setting
- Must have all clearances to work in public/charter school
- Early childhood experience required
- 37.5 hours/week
For immediate consideration, send your resume to Dean McKenzie at [email protected]!
Dean McKenzie | VocoVision Account Executive | (678) 920-5938
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled