Fully Remote Special Education Teacher Position in Montana
VocoVision is seeking a Special Education Teacher to work from their home for a wonderful school district in Montana! The Special Education Teacher will work Monday through Friday during school hours (hours dependent on the candidate's availability). The caseload will consist of students with mild to moderate needs. The district is ready to interview and offer so apply today.
Providing special education from your home presents opportunities for you and the students to form a special bond. Beyond teleconferencing sessions with the kids, you will both have access to activities and games that keep them engaged, sometimes more than a traditional classroom setting.
- Master's degree
- Montana state certification in Special Education
- Comfortable creating IEP's
- Must have all clearances to work in public/charter school
- Able to pass a tech screening (technical and clinical training will be provided)
- Full-Time or part-time dependent on candidate's availability
- Caseload determined by candidate's experience and interest
- 22-23 school year with the option to renew for next year
If you, or a colleague are interested, please send an updated copy of your resume to Account Executive, Jeremy Senterfitt at [email protected] You can also call/text Jeremy directly at 678-710-7948. I look forward to speaking with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled