Fully Remote Speech Language Pathologist in Ohio
Work From Home Speech-Language Pathologist Position
VocoVision is collaborating with a progressive school district in Ohio and actively seeking a dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist to join their expanding team. This is a full-time or part time teletherapy opportunity that allows you to work from the comfort of your home, focusing on a caseload of k-5 students with mild to moderate needs.
- Conduct daily assessments and evaluations within a k-5 school setting.
- Provide direct therapy services for K-5 students
- Attend IEP meetings
- Cultivate open communication with the school and parents, consistently providing progress updates.
- Master s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders.
- Valid Ohio Speech-Language Pathologist License.
- Minimum of 2 years recent experience in a school-based setting.
- Academic Year: 23/24 school year.
- Full-Time Position: 37.5 hours per week
- Will consider part time as well
- Grade Levels: K-5th.
- Caseload: Mild to Moderate.
For further details about this exciting Speech Therapy opportunity, please submit your resume and 2-3 references to Kayla Brewer at [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled