Fully Remote Speech Language Pathologist Job in Alabama
Find more flexibility at your job and a better work/life balance by working from home as a tele-therapist. VocoVision, a company dedicated exclusively to teletherapy, is working with a school district in Alabama to find a passionate Speech Language Pathologist that can interview now for the 2022-23 school year.
We connect students in need with highly qualified Speech Language Pathologists. Our innovative online platform allows you to provide the same services you would offer on-site from the comfort of your own home. The online platform allows therapists, teachers, students and school administrators to collaborate efficiently and ensures each student receives the assistance he/she needs.
- Masters in in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Active licensure in Alabama
- Able to lead IEPs and perform evaluations
- Hours: 8:15- 3:45
- 5 days a week
- 2022-23 school year
- Upper 50s caseload - mostly mild, some moderate - all speech only
- Some 1:1 and small group
- 1099 contractor position
- Guaranteed hours for all direct/indirect services
To be considered immediately, click APPLY NOW, or call/text Jeremy Senterfitt at 678-710-7948.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled