Fully Remote Speech Language Pathologist Job in Connecticut
Are you looking for more flexibility and a better work/life balance? Join VocoVision today and start an exciting new job as a tele-therapist! VocoVision, a company dedicated exclusively to teletherapy, is working with a school in Connecticut to find a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist that can interview now for the 2022-23 school year.
We connect students in need with highly qualified Speech Language Pathologists. Our innovative online platform allows you to provide the same services you would offer on-site from the comfort of your own home. The online platform allows therapists, teachers, students and school administrators to collaborate efficiently and ensures each student receives the assistance he/she needs.
- Master’s Degree
- ASHA CCC’s
- Certification and active license in Connecticut
- Some recent school experience
- Must be Tech Savvy
- Full time (8:15-3:45) - 35hrs
- 2022-23 school year
- Preschool (3yrs old) through 8th grade - 46ish students
- mostly articulation needs, some language
- Needed to write IEPs, attend IEP meetings, completing assessments
- Classroom teachers are the case managers
- 1099 contractor position
- Guaranteed hours for all direct/indirect services
- Weekly pay
To apply, please click APPLY NOW or text/call Jeremy Senterfitt directly at 678-710-7948.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled