Fully Remote Speech Language Pathologist Job in Georgia
Stop worrying about rising gas prices as you work from home as a Speech Language Pathologist.
VocoVision works with school districts across the country placing qualified therapists in areas where students need them most. VocoVision is interviewing tele-therapists for multiple Speech Pathologist roles in Georgia for positions for the upcoming school year. The SLP’s caseload will be based on their experience and age preference of students. Hours are guaranteed and you are paid weekly.
- Remote teletherapy role
- Full/part time positions
- 1099 compensation plan and must obtain liability insurance
- Technical and clinical training before start
- ASHA CCC's
- Tech Savvy
- License/Certifications by State Board
- Out of state applicants must also be licensed in the state they reside
- 2 years of school experience
Please click APPLY NOW for immediate consideration. All qualified candidates will be contacted within 48 hours to schedule the next steps in the interview process.
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled