Fully Remote Speech Language Pathologist Job in Massachusetts
Stop spending so much on gas and start an exciting new job in the rapidly growing field of tele-therapy! VocoVision, a company dedicated exclusively to teletherapy, is working with a school district in Massachusetts to find a committed Speech Language Pathologist that can start immediately and work through the end of the school year.
We connect students in need with highly qualified Speech Language Pathologists. Our innovative online platform allows you to provide the same services you would offer on-site from the comfort of your own home. The online platform allows therapists, teachers, students and school administrators to collaborate efficiently and ensures each student receives the assistance he/she needs.
- ASHA CCC’s
- Active Massachusetts License
- Some recent experience in school settings (some exceptions apply)
- Understanding of 1099 and ability to obtain liability insurance
- Out of state applicants who have a Illinois license, must also be licensed in the state they reside
- Updated computer with high-speed internet
- Full-time and part-time positions available
- Mostly elementary students with some middle school students
- Mild to moderate disabilities
- Guaranteed hours for all direct/indirect services
- Weekly Pay
- Evaluates and assesses the student’s functional status to identify and determine needs for speech/language therapy.
- Selects, administers, and interprets specialized hearing and speech tests.
- Gathers background information as necessary on the student’s educational, medical, social, and psychological history to assist with determining possible causes of speech disorders.
- Develops individualized education plans for students receiving speech/language therapy services and implements therapy sessions that target IEP goals.
- Chooses appropriate activities for developing the student’s speech, voice, fluency, and language skills.
- Instructs students on how to monitor their own speech and provides ways to practice skills.
- Recommends the adaptation of the student’s learning environment as necessary.
Click APPLY NOW below to apply today or call/text Jeremy Senterfitt directly at 678-710-7948. All qualified candidates will be contacted within 48 hours to schedule the next steps in the interview process.
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled