Fully Remote Speech Language Pathologist Job in Minnesota
Join VocoVision today and start an exciting new job in the expanding field of tele-therapy. VocoVision, a company dedicated exclusively to teletherapy, is working with a school district in Minnesota to find a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist that can interview now and work for the rest of the 2022-23 school year. This is a great district with wonderful team spirit so apply today!
We connect students in need with highly qualified Speech Language Pathologists. Our innovative online platform allows you to provide the same services you would offer on-site from the comfort of your own home. The online platform allows therapists, teachers, students and school administrators to collaborate efficiently and ensures each student receives the assistance he/she needs.
- ASHA CCC’s
- Active Minnesota license or willing to obtain
- Out of state applicants must have an active license in the state they currently live
- Some previous school-based experience as SLP
- Must be Tech Savvy
- Full time or at least 4 days a week
- Mostly elementary caseload with some middle school students
- Evaluating levels of swallowing, speech and language difficulty
- Identifying treatment options
- Creating and carrying out individualized treatment plans addressing specific functional needs
- Teaching students how to make sounds while improving their voices and maintaining fluency
- Helping students improve sentence structure and vocabulary used in written and oral language
- Working with students in developing and strengthening muscles used to swallow
- Counseling individuals and families on ways to cope with swallowing and communication disorders
Click APPLY NOW below, or please contact Jeremy Senterfitt.
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled