Fully Remote Speech Language Pathologist Job in Virginia
VocoVision is working with a fantastic school district in Virginia in need of a Speech-Language Pathologist. This position allows the selected SLP to provide services entirely from the comfort of their own home.
We connect students in need with highly qualified Speech Language Pathologists. Our innovative online platform allows you to provide the same services you would offer on-site from the comfort of your own home. The online platform allows therapists, teachers, students and school administrators to collaborate efficiently and ensures each student receives the assistance he/she needs.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Elementary – Middle school caseload
- Mild-moderate disabilities
- 50 students
- Gathers background information as necessary on the student’s educational, medical, social, and psychological history to assist with determining possible causes of speech disorders.
- Serves a member of an interdisciplinary team and participates in the student support team, IEP, staffing, and eligibility meetings as required.
- Develops individualized education plans for students receiving speech/language therapy services and implements therapy sessions that target IEP goals.
- Chooses appropriate activities for developing the student’s speech, voice, fluency, and language skills.
- Instructs students on how to monitor their own speech and provides ways to practice skills.
- MA or MS CCC-SLP
- 2 years of school-based experience minimum
- Licensed SLP in Virginia
- Ability to work from home (computer, wifi, privacy)
To be immediately considered for the position please click APPLY NOW or text/call Jeremy Senterfitt directly at 678-710-7948.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled