Fully Remote Speech Language Pathologist Needed in Illinois
Are you looking for an exciting new remote position? At VocoVision we work with qualified SLPs to place them in schools using teletherapy, so you can work in the safety and comfort of your own home.
A school district in Illinois is currently looking for a Speech Pathologist tele therapist to fill a position in their school. The SLP will service a mild - moderate caseload. They will provide remote tele-therapy services, manage IEP’s and student logs, and attend meetings as needed. The Speech Pathologist should possess excellent communication skills, ability to adapt, tech savviness, and be a team player.
- Will Interview/Offer quickly
- Full Time
- Interview now and work for the rest of the 2022-23 school year
- Technical training provided before beginning work
- 1099 contract
- Guaranteed hours
- Same hourly rate for direct/indirect services
- Weekly pay
- ASHA CCC's
- Active Illinois license
- Professional Educator License
- 2 years classroom-based experience (some exceptions apply)
- IEP, AAC, assistive technology experience is preferred
- Tech Savvy
To be a part of our team, email resume/references to [email protected] or call Jeremy Senterfitt directly at 678-710-7948 to discuss this position further. You can also click APPLY NOW below to submit an application.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled