Fully Remote Speech Language Pathologist Needed
Don't pay for daycare when you can work from home as a Speech Language Pathologist with VocoVision. We are on the lookout for a Speech Therapist candidates to serve a school district in Illinois This is a virtual opportunity for candidates to manage their money and time better while still providing for their families.
This position is full time. The therapist will be responsible for managing a caseload of mild to moderate caseload of K-12 students while providing teletherapy services. Training and support is provided to the therapists to ensure proper use of the platform as well as technical support once on the job. Candidates must be ok with 1099 compensation and obtain liability insurance.
- Master’s Level Degree in Speech Pathology or similar
- ASHA CCC’s
- Active Illinois license and PEL Teaching Certification
- 2 years of in school experience (preferred)
- Contract (1099 position)
- Guaranteed Hours & Weekly Pay
- Compensation for both indirect and direct services at same competitive hourly rate
- Work from Home
- Training before start date to ease the transition into teletherapy platform
- 100% support from our voco team
When you partner with VocoVision, you get so much more than just an innovative therapy platform. You get the backing of our clinical and technical teams, and you get to be part of our mission to break down location barriers to create connections between school professionals and the students who need them. We have the infrastructure and experience to make your remote assignment seamless, regardless of circumstances.
To learn more about this job opening, please email your resume to Account Executive Kelly Perez at [email protected] , or call directly 678-367-4912. We would love to answer your questions! Don’t let this opportunity go by.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled