Fully Remote Speech Language Pathologist - PA Telehealth
Remote School Speech Language Pathologist in Pennsylvania
VocoVision is seeking a committed and compassionate Speech-Language Pathologist to join our network and work with an outstanding district in Pennsylvania, servicing their students for the upcoming school year.
As a remote staffing organization, VocoVision uses a complete online platform to connect therapists with students in underserved areas across the country. Therapists enjoy the flexibility of working from home, while fulfilling the needs of students in underserved areas. Working from home also eliminates transportation costs and concerns, and greatly decreases exposure to illness.
- Full or Part-time
- Caseload: TBD on interview
- Masters Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
License and Certifications:
- Licensed PA SLP
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC)
- 2-3 years in a school setting (or undergo a clinical exception if not)
- Preferred to have virtual experience but not required
- 23/24 school year
- Independent Contract
- More details to be covered on interview
- Flexibility of working from home
- Paid for direct and indirect services
- Weekly paycheck
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected]. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. It is my goal to help you so please feel free to contact me via phone at 770-882-2189 for any additional information! Looking for full time virtual work? Contact me directly via my number!
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled