Fully Remote Speech-Language Pathologist South Carolina
Fully Remote Speech-Language Pathologist – South Carolina
VocoVision is looking for a full-time Speech-Language Pathologist to fill a need at a fantastic school in South Carolina. This position would run throughout the entire 21/22 school year.
- Full-Time (37.5 hours/week)
- 40 students on caseload
- Responsible for evaluations, reevaluations, testing, IEP meeting, and direct therapy
- Mild-moderate disabilities
- k-12 population
- MS or MA CCC-SLP
- South Carolina Licensed SLP
- Minimum of two years in school-based setting
Advance you career today by working from the comfort of your own home! Please contact Meghan Tonnesen at VocoVision with any questions or interest.
VocoVision Account Executive
Meghan.Tonnesen@vocovision.com – send resume and 2-3 references
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled