Fully Remote Speech Pathologist | School Job | VT
Remote Speech Therapist (SLP) | Full-Time | Full School Year
VocoVision has partnered with a school district in Vermont to find a qualified School SLP to join their team for the upcoming school year. The school is looking to begin interviews soon. The selected therapist will be able to work from the comfort of their own home.
VocoVision provides the software, training, and IT support to make the transition into teletherapy successful.
Minimum of 2 Years of Schools-based Experience
Active Licensure in the State of Vermont
Active Licensure in the state of Residence (if residing outside of the State of Vermont)
Professional Liability Insurance
Active ASHA CCC
- Capable Desktop or Laptop Computer with Webcam (no Chromebooks or Tablets)
- Access to High-Speed Internet
- Basic Technical Knowledge of operating Windows or MAC Computers as well as Zoom and/or other web-based conferencing applications.
- Completion of our Technology Screening Process
- Quiet Space or Office free of interruption
If you would like to speak on Tele-therapy further and believe its benefits might suit you, please reach out to Justin Ritchie by email at [email protected] or by text or phone at (678) 538-6795. Please submit your resume, along with availability via email and we will reach out within 24 hours.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled