Fully Remote Speech Therapist Job | School Contract | MD
Remote Speech Therapist (SLP) | Full-Time | Full School Year
The implementation of Tele-therapy is on the rise in schools across the country. Many schools are now seeking remote specialists to assist in establishing their tele-therapy program and providing much-needed services to their students.
Vocovision is currently arranging interviews for SLPs that are seeking remote/virtual positions for this school year. This will be a remote contract based in Vermont. See below for more information on this contract.
Minimum of 2 Years of Schools-based Experience
Active Licensure in the State of Maryland
Active Licensure in the state of Residence (if residing outside of the State of Maryland)
Professional Liability Insurance
Active ASHA CCC
- Capable Desktop or Laptop Computer with Webcam (no Chromebooks or Tablets)
- Access to High-Speed Internet
- Basic Technical Knowledge of operating Windows or MAC Computers as well as Zoom and/or other web-based conferencing applications.
- Completion of our Technology Screening Process
- Quiet Space or Office free of interruption
If you would like to speak on Tele-therapy further and believe its benefits might suit you, please reach out to Justin Ritchie by email at [email protected] or by text or phone at (678) 538-6795. Please submit your resume, along with availability via email and we will reach out within 24 hours.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled