Fully Remote Teacher of the Visually Impaired North Carolina
Fully Remote – Teacher of the Visually Impaired – North Carolina
Are you an experienced Teacher of the Visually Impaired licensed in the state of North Carolina eager to find a new position in schools, virtually? This is your chance to work with a supportive and all-around amazing school district, and work remotely, for the remainder of the school year. The right candidate will have a possible opportunity of renewing for the next school year. If you’re ready to jump into a remote TVI position for your next career, we have you covered!
Regardless of location, every student should have access to the world’s leading tele-practice professionals. At VocoVision, we help children reach their potential from anywhere.
- Contract Position
- K-12th Grade
- 35-40 Students
- Itinerant Services and Maintaining IEPs
- Requires a Master's Degree in Education for Visually Impaired Students
- Must have NC Teaching Certification in Visual Education
- School experience required
- Must have license
- At least two years of school experience
- Home computer with high internet speed
- Must be tech savvy (we do have training for the software!)
- Must provide your own liability insurance and be comfortable with 1099 pay
If you would like to be instantly reviewed for the Remote TVI position, please email me an updated copy of your resume to [email protected] After receiving, I will reach out to get more information and availability for an interview with the school district.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled