Fully Remote Teletherapy Opening in Mississippi
Fully remote teletherapy opening in Mississippi for Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). It is a full time, and full school year job opportunity.
- Assess, diagnose, treat and prevent communication and swallowing disorders
- Write and monitor IEP's
- Provide Speech therapy to students remotely.
MS SLP Qualifications-
- Must be a licensed SLP-CCC
- Must be licensed in Mississippi.
- Must be comfortable with a 1099 position and hold liability insurance.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in a school setting
- Must be able to pass a basic tech screening.
- Dedicated Clinical and Technical Support Team.
- Access to VocoVision Toolkits- assessments, materials, and interactive activities to add to your sessions.
- Competitive compensation as a 1099 contractor. (Weekly Pay)
- Equal Rates for Direct & Indirect Hours.
- Onboarding materials to prepare for telehealth assignment.
- Integrated ZoomPro Acc.
- Ongoing Support.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled