FULLY REMOTE Teletherapy Speech-Language Pathologist (CCC-SLP)- California
Title: Tele-SLP CCC (Schools) - California License
Are you an experienced and dedicated Speech Language Pathologist seeking an exciting career opportunity in California? Vocovision is currently looking for a licensed Speech Language Pathologist with ASHA CCC certification for the 2023-2024 school year. This role offers the flexibility of 100% remote work through the Vocovision platform.
To be considered for this position, candidates should meet the following criteria:
- Hold a valid California Speech Language Pathologist license.
- Possess ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC).
- Hold a Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience working in schools or a successful clinical interview.
- This is a 1099 (Independent Contractor) position.
- Full-Time or Part-Time positions available with flexible scheduling options.
- Caseload includes K-12 students.
- Work from the comfort of your home, enjoying the flexibility of a fully remote schedule.
- Competitive compensation rates.
- Guaranteed Direct & Indirect hours, paid equally.
- Full school year contract.
- Weekly pay ensures timely compensation.
To be considered for this 100% remote Speech Language Pathologist position in California, please reach out to Emily Steinslofer directly to schedule a call as soon as possible.
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled