Fully Remote Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist job in CA
Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist needed for a school district in California for a work-from-home position.
About VocoVision: We connect schools with tele-health professionals that can best serve their students in need. Our platform provides you with virtual assessments, materials/activities/games, and full clinical and technical support - you are connected with real people here on our team to help you throughout the year! We serve schools all over the United States, and offer full-time, part-time, short-term and long-term leave replacement options.
- Provide IEP services and therapy to small groups
- Indirect and direct time included in your guaranteed weekly hours; and you are paid EQUALLY for both
- 1099 contract - you are your own boss - speak to a tax professional about the many write-offs and benefits of this type of position
- Interviewing ASAP
- 2 years in a school setting preferred
- No remote experience required
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Licensed SLP in CA
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled