Fully Virtual School Psychologist Needed in Washington
VocoVision has the perfect opportunity for you if you have a passion for helping children and are wanting to change lives!
VocoVision is a platform that is completely virtual and allows clinicians to provide services to students all around the whole United States. A full Time School Psychologist is currently needed in Washington to provide services to students k-12 for the 2022-23 school year. VocoVision will provide the software and all the training on how to correctly utilize this online platform.
- Licensed through State Board
- Master’s Degree in School or Educational Psychology
- At least 2 years of in school experience
- Screen students for potential psychological issues and provide treatment plans
- Counsel students and parents, providing resources when necessary
- Provide therapy to children with developmental, learning or behavioral delays
- Maintain strict confidentiality regarding student health and academic records
- Work with at-risk youth who need educational intervention to help them achieve success
- Analyze and treat school children using cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) and psychoanalytic techniques
We are currently setting up interviews for this position and would like you to be apart of the hiring process! Please apply to this job or contact me via email ([email protected]) or phone (678) 392-3132.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled