Fully Virtual Speech Pathologist Job in Idaho
Currently looking for a full time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) job in a Idaho school district. The SLP will take on a case load of k-12th grade students, working as a tele-therapist from home. There will be a paraprofessional on site at the school to help support you with the students with your instruction of the class. The perfect candidate should have the exceptional skills of organization, utilizing technology, and ready to take part and change live being an exceptional SLP.
Training and support will be provided to the therapists to ensure technology and platform will be utilized correctly.
• Full time
• At least 2 years of experience in school setting
• ASHA CCC’s
• Idaho SLP license from State board
• Idaho Teaching Certification
• Bachelor in Communication Sciences and Disorders
• Master’s Degree in Speech Pathology
• Conduct Screenings to assess a student’s speech
• Provide treatment plans
• Evaluate and diagnose speech, language, and communication disorders
We are currently setting up interviews for this position and would love for you to be a part of the hiring process. Please apply to this job or contact me via email ([email protected]) or phone (678) 392-3132.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled