Fully virtual speech pathologist job with school district in Washington state
Vocovision is working with a school district near Meadowdale, Washington that needs a speech language pathologist to provide virtual services to elementary-aged students with mild to moderate disabilities. This position is part-time and will go until the end of the current school year.
Please send updated resume to [email protected] or call 813-471-0161.
- 100% work from home
- Competitive hourly rates
- Weekly pay
- Equal rates for direct and indirect hours
- Guaranteed weekly hours
- Support from our clinical team of teletherapy professionals
- Intuitive teletherapy toolkit with training modules
- Have at least a masters degree or higher
- Be a licensed speech language pathologist in Washington state and have ESA certification
- Have at least two years of school-based experience
- Own an updated PC/laptop in order to pass a tech screen. iPads, tablets and Google Chromebooks will not work.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.