Fully Virtual Washington Speech Therapist
Work from home for a school district in Washington as a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)! Enjoy the luxury of working from the comfort of your home! Clinician must have an active license in Washington and will be responsible for a K-12th grade caseload of mild to moderate students.
- Master’s Level Degree
- CCC Required
- ESA Cert Required
- School Based Experience is a Must
- 37.5 Hours/Week (Will consider Part-Time applicants)
- Start ASAP- EOSY (will renew for the 2022-2023 school year)
- Hourly Pay
- Eliminates travel hassles
- Toolkit and Assessments Provided
- Clinical and Technical Training Provided
- No additional cost for access to software
To apply please submit your information below or email your resume to Account Executive Taylor Langston at [email protected]. Call directly at 770-776-2079 for any questions regarding this position or positions available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled