GA Sign Language Interpreter (REMOTE) | Quick Hiring Process
Do you love being a Sign Language Interpreter and want to work from home? This could be the perfect opportunity for you! Apply today to be immediately considered.
VocoVision is currently partnering with a school district in the state of Georgia to fill their current need for a Sign Language Interpreter (SLI). This position is for the remainder of the school year with the possibility to renew for 2023/2024.
Apply now! Ready to Interview and hire!
Job Responsibilities/Details Include:
- Full-Time (Part-Time may be an option)
- ASAP - End of School Year
- One on One with a student
- Guaranteed hours
- FULLY Remote assignment (1099 Independent Contractor)
- State SLI License Required
- Must have active GA Teaching Certification
- 3.5 EIPA
- Fingerprinting is required
- Tech Screening required
If you wish to be immediately considered, please email me an updated copy of your resume [email protected] or call directly at (678) 710-7666.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled