Georgia School Psychologist wanted | Remote job opportunity
VocoVision is working with a school in Georgia that is in need of a remote school Psychologist. The ideal candidate will possess a Master's degree or higher, Georgia Psychology license, and 2 years of school experience. Familiar with IEP process in pediatrics. Candidate must be able to pass a tech screening that I will provide. Candidate will be on a 1099 compensation plan and will need to obtain liability insurance. We are looking for someone that should expect to engage with students ranging from K-12.
- Experienced and licensed Psychologist, preferably with a minimum of 2 years of schools experience.
- Georgia license is required
- Psychologist should be able to work independently, be flexible and have strong communication abilities in person, over the phone, and via email.
- Technical savviness is a must!
- Services to school-aged students K-12
- IEP meeting attendance, direct therapy sessions, completion of all school-required paperwork.
- 1099 Contract
- Therapist must carry liability insurance while delivering services
- Weekly pay
Teletherapy school Psychologists operate very similar, if not the same, to traditional, in-person psychologists. Evaluations and assessments of students are always conducted through a live teleconference with a highly-qualified school psychologist. School psychologists working remotely meet virtually with parents, teachers, and administrators to keep them updated with students’ progress and comprehensive treatment plans. All involved parties, from teachers to administrators to students are properly trained on how to operate VocoVision’s easy-to-use teletherapy technology, so student progress is never delayed.
Please apply here or call me at 813-219-1083 to further discuss job details.
VocoVision Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled