Georgia Sign Language Interpreter- TELE-SLI- Contract-1099- Remote
Georgia Sign Language Interpreter! 100% virtual position
Sunbelt is seeking a Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) for a full-time job In GA.
- Must have EIPA of 3.5 or higher and a bachelor's degree
Nationally certified RID
- Review IEPs, make sure students are properly equipped, and determine need for services.
- Must have 2 years of school experience prior
- Tech savvy
- MUST BE LICENSED IN GA (SLI)
- Must be okay with a 1099 position
To apply for this virtual Sign Language Pathologist Job in Georgia, please upload a copy of your resume to this post and contact Sara-Kellett Clark at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled