Georgia Speech Pathologist (CCC SLP) for Spring/Summer Semester - Remote Assignment
The VocoVision Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) is responsible for planning and providing speech services to students with speech, voice, or language disorders in a work from home capacity.
- Contract - 1099
- Part-time - 28.5 hours
- Master’s in Speech Language Pathology
- Equivalent North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia Licensure
- ASHA Certification
- Comfortable Leading IEP's
- Plan and provide appropriate individual and group therapy to students consistent with speech and language goals contained in Individual Education Plans (IEP)
- Ensures that the Apprentice performs only those tasks that are within the scope of the Apprentice in speech-language
- Assist and guide teachers and other staff members in preventing and/or observing, describing and referring suspected and identified speech, language and hearing impairments
- Assess students and provide therapeutic intervention to eliminate or reduce problems or impairments that interfere with their students’ ability to derive full benefit from the educational program.
Please contact Lead Recruiter Daryl with any questions or for more information about this and other opportunities. Additionally, please send your resume directly to Daryl.Porter@VocoVision.com to be considered for this position and future roles.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled