Georgia Virtual School Jobs - CCC-SLP
Virtual School Speech Therapist Job Opening | GA CCC-SLP
Are you looking for an exciting new start working in schools from home? VocoVision and an amazing school in Atlanta, GA are looking for someone to start as soon as possible as a virtual Speech Therapist! If we find amazing fit for the role, there is an opportunity of renewing for the next school year. Apply now to start lining up the interview process.
- K-12th grade itinerant
- Multiple openings
- Population assigned based on experience
- ???????Part or full-time resumes accepted
- Case management
- IEP meetings/prep
- The Speech-Language Pathologists (SLP) work under the direction and supervision of the Associate Director of Speech-Language Services and will work with elementary through high school students grades PreK-12th grade in screening, evaluating, diagnosing, and treating disorders of speech and language communication
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, and communicate with both adults and children
- Assesses students' communication skills to identify communication disorders, determine program eligibility and develop recommendations for treatment.
- Assures placement of students in the speech-language program and develops and implements speech-language goals/objectives on individualized education plans according to established procedures.
- Participates in IEP meetings.
Demonstrates prompt and regular attendance.
- Collaborates with a variety of groups and/or individuals such as parents, teachers, physicians, administration, and other professionals in order to integrate speech-language goals into the classroom, other educational programs, and the home environment.
- Reports and maintains student data to assess progress and continuation or termination of services
- Instructs eligible students in the use of appropriate communication technologies such as hearing aids, FM systems, and augmentative communication devices.
- Participates in RTI process at local school level as needed.
- Reports information required for local, state, and federal programs.
- Participates in professional learning opportunities provided.
- Performs other duties as assigned by appropriate administrator.
- State DOE licensure
- 2 years of recent experience
- ASHA CCC
- Master's degree
The benefits of Partnering with VocoVision
- Remote assignments – 100% Work-from-home positions
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Guaranteed hours
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Remote work in Schools possible.
- VocoVision, rather than appearing out of the pandemic, has been an established remote services resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future for more than a decade.
- Independent contracts
The director is actively holding interviews and is ready to hire. If interested in the position, please email me an updated copy of your resume at [email protected] as well as your availability to interview and I will be in touch regarding the next steps of the hiring process!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled