High School Math - Remote Special Education job in Pennsylvania!
Are you a Pennsylvania licensed Special Education Teacher? Are you interested in working from home for the rest of the school year with potential renewal for 22/23?
If so, please contact me via email at [email protected] or by phone at (678) 497-4817 to learn more about applying for our current openings!
- Full Time Hours: 37.5 hours per week/7.5 hours per day/M-F
- High School Caseload, teaching Math
Skills, Knowledge, Abilities:
- Knowledge of Special Education principles, theories, testing, methods, etc. as well as proven methods of maximizing the educational experience of students with special needs.
- Knowledge of differentiated instruction based upon student learning styles.
- Knowledge of data information systems, data analysis and the formulation of action plans.
- Knowledge of applicable federal and state laws regarding education and students.
- Ability to use computer network system and software applications as needed.
- Ability to organize and coordinate work.
- Ability to communicate effectively with students and parents.
- Ability to engage in self-evaluation with regard to performance and professional growth.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with others contacted in the course of work.
Education, Experience and Licensure Requirements:
- Active PA State Licensure for Special Education
- High School
- Self Contained Classroom and/or Adaptive Curriculum Endorsements required. - School District is willing to help with emergency certification where applicable.
- All caseloads are SCC with paraprofessional assistance.
- Bachelors Degree or Higher in Special Education or an appropriate related field
- Previous experience is preferred, but not required.
Director of Remote Educational Resources
O: (678) 497-4817
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled