High School Psychologist - Full Time
A partnered school district in the Hudson area is seeking a Full Time School Psychologist for grades 9-12. This district is looking to hire immediately with a contract to the end of the school year. Previous experience is preferred, but not required. If you have experience working in schools, are looking to advance your career, or are looking for a change, apply now!
- High School
- Conduct testing, chair team meetings, conduct initial evals, annuals, and re-evals
- Contract – Full Time, Weekly Pay
- Fast interview and start date
- Comprehensive Benefits Package offered
- Full time benefits, 401(k) plans, stipends for travel, materials reimbursement, and more
- M.S. in School/Educational Psychology
- Active or eligible for Massachusetts School Psychology license
This School Psychologist opportunity will fill fast, please apply for immediate consideration by uploading your resume and contact information. To learn more about this position or other positions available in the US, send your resume to Susan Davis at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled