HIRIMG REMOTE Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Our school district in need a Virtual Speech Language Pathologist to hire for this position! This is a fully remote opportunity for the remainder of the school year. Contract Renewal is dependent on job performance.
- Must hold or have the ability to obtain the State SLP License.
- For out-of-state candidates: Must be licensed in the state of the opportunity.
- Experience working in schools is preferred.
- Full-Time (37.5 hours a week)
- Dates: ASAP to EOSY
- Caseload: 6-12th grade
- Behavioral, specialized school for students who struggle with self-regulations
- Paid Weekly - Direct Deposit
- Work-From-Home Flexibility
- Virtual Clinical Team Support
- We offer a team of remote SLPs for support, questions, and any guidance needed throughout your assignment. They are available Monday-Friday during business hours.
- Independent Contractor
- Competitive Pay
Please apply below or contact me
Jesse Nguyen | 678-920-5932 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled