Hiring Immediately- Maryland SLP
Do you have a passion for helping students with developmental delays and disabilities? Do you want to have an impact on a child’s ability to learn and overcome challenges and increase their success in school and life?
VocoVision is looking for a SLP that is licensed in the state of Maryland. You will be helping children that will be in a school setting while working from home.
- 100% REMOTE
- ASAP - June 8th 2023
- Flexible hours
- Work as little as 20 per week
- This position can be full-time as well
- Monday - Friday
- Up to 20 students
- Elementary inclusion students
- 3-4 high school students as well
Your Financial Opportunity as an Independent Contractor:
Although everyone's personal and professional situation is unique, there are items you can talk to your tax professional about that could be potential business expenses.
- Home Office Expenses ( Internet, computers, etc. )
- Career Development Expenses ( Subscriptions, CEUs, and Other Materials )
- Childcare Expenses
Requirements For The Position
- Certificate of Clinical Competency from ASHA
- Teaching License in Maryland
- Licensed as a SLP in Maryland
- 2 years of school-based experience
- Strong work ethic
- Organized with attention to detail
- Day shift
- No nights
- No weekends
- Self-determined schedule
I am looking to hire for this position ASAP. If you are licensed in the state of Maryland, have your ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competency, and at least 2 years of experience, please do the following RIGHT NOW!!!
Send your resume to [email protected]
You may also schedule an introductory call through my calendly link: calendly.com/josephine-mason.
I look forward to speaking with you!
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled