Hybrid North Carolina School Psych
A small town in North Carolina is looking to bring on a School Psychologist to work virtually full-time. You must have an active license as a School Psychologist in the state of Colorado with at least two years of school-based experience to be considered.
- 22/23 SY
- Full time
- Independent Contractor
- 1099 position
- Weekly tax free pay
- Assessments and evaluations
- Direct counseling services
- IEP Development and meetings
- Master's Degree or higher in School Psychology
- North Carolina DOE teaching license
- 2 years of School Psychology experience
If you wish to be immediately considered for this School Psychologist position, please do the following ASAP:
- Email me an updated copy of your resume and at least three references to [email protected]
- Call 813-543-9884.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled