Hybrid School- Based Psychologist
Have you been searching for a School Psychologist position? VocoVision is working with a school in Pennsylvania anxious to get someone started in this role immediately and work until June 15th, 2023.
The right candidate will be licensed as a School Psychologist in the state of Pennsylvania, have a Master's Degree of higher in School Psychology, and a minimum of 2 years of school-based experience.
Benefits of Partnering with VocoVision:
- Paid for direct and indirect services
- Access to a full developed, established Teletherapy platform via VocoVision
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Educational Teletherapy possible. We strive to provide timely and helpful solutions to make evaluation, assessment, and therapy as effective as onsite services!
- VocoVision is not a virtual pandemic response, but rather, an established resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future. We have over 11 years of helping educators and school districts offer Teletherapy services to their students. We have the infrastructure and experience to make your remote assignment seamless, regardless of circumstances.
- Full time
- 35 hours per week
- ASAP start - June 15th, 2023
- 3 days onsite, 2 days WFH
- Writing reports
- Standard responsibilities
- Master's Degree as a School Psychologist
- School Psychology Licensure in the state of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Teaching Certificate
- 2 years of School Psychology experience
- Teletherapy experience a plus
If you’re interested in this virtual School Psychologist position, please send a copy of your resume directly to me [email protected] Please call or text (813) 543-9884 if you have any questions.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled