Hybrid School Psychologist Job in New York
Interested in working from home? VocoVision specializes in remote positions across the country! A school district in New York is actively looking for qualified and experienced School Psychologists to interview now and work for the rest of the 2022-23 school year. There are also opportunities to start in June. The position does require candidates to come on-site one day a week in the greater New York City area. The other four days will be working from home. This is a wonderful school district with lots of support and great team spirit so apply today!
We connect students in need with highly qualified School Psychologists. Our innovative online platform allows you to provide the same services you would offer on-site from the comfort of your own home. The online platform allows therapists, teachers, students and school administrators to collaborate efficiently and ensures each student receives the assistance he/she needs.
- New York School Psychology License
- Masters in School Psychology or Educational Psychology
- Conduct psychological assessments and interpret results for students and participate in IEP conferences, team meetings, and problem-solving meetings.
- Provide individual, group, and family therapy per IEP requirements.
- Monitor completion of case study evaluations and participate in IEP conferences and problem-solving meetings.
- 1099 Contractor position
- Guaranteed weekly hours for all direct/indirect services
- Weekly Pay
If you're interested in this position, please click APPLY NOW or text/call Jeremy Senterfitt directly at 678-710-7948. You can also email your resume to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled