Idaho Licensed Telehealth SLP Speech Language Pathologist Job
Sunbelt is currently working with a school district in Idaho that is looking for a fully remote Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join their team. This position will be working with the Special Education Department to meet the IEP needs of students through remote teletherapy!
- Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) License in Idaho
- Must be tech savvy; have to pass basic technical screening.
- School-Based or Pediatric Experience (2 Years)
- Start ASAP-end of school year.
- VOCO Platform includes Assessments, Evaluations, Scheduling Tool, Interactive Activities and more.
- Full-Time or Part-Time
- 1099 Employment- Must be willing to get Liability Insurance
- Caseload: K-12 (more details upon interview)
If interested in this remote Speech Language Pathologist job in Idaho, please apply directly with an updated resume to: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled