Idaho Speech-Language Pathologist Teletherapy
Idaho Speech-Language Pathologist – Teletherapy
Students in a school district in Idaho need speech services from now until the end of the school year. VocoVision is utilizing teletherapy to fill this position with a therapist able to work from the comfort of their own home. Students will receive services they may have not received without teletherapy, and therapists can avoid traffic, illness, and excessive overhead.
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Licensed SLP in Idaho
- 2-3 years in a school setting
- Assess and treat a variety of speech, language, and learning disorders
- Design lessons and activities to meet individual and group needs as stated in a student's treatment plan and/or IEP.
- Write and evaluate IEPs
- Share results of evaluations and progress with students, parents, and the education team.
- Follow all legal requirements and ethical standards in the delivery of student services
If you would like the opportunity to advance your career and help students in underserved areas, send your resume and 2-3 references to Meghan Tonnesen at [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.