Idaho Teacher for the Visually Impaired Teletherapy
Idaho Teacher for the Visually Impaired – Teletherapy
VocoVision has partnered with an Idaho school district searching for an organized and passionate TVI. This position is for the upcoming school year. The selected clinician will work remotely from home and deliver services through an online platform. VocoVision provides the software, training, and technical support to ensure a successful assignment!
- Master’s Degree in Education for the Visually Impaired Students
- Must be licensed in the state of Idaho
- 4 days/week – Monday-Thursday
- Testing Low Vision Students
Advantages of Teletherapy:
- Competitive Pay
- Clinical Support and Guidance
- 24/HR Information Technology Assistance
- Nationwide Opportunities
Please reach out to VocoVision Account Executive, Meghan Tonnesen, if you are interested in this opportunity.
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled